Life Hacks – Insomnia Solved!
after I had a brain aneurysm 20 years ago and continued until this year. I’m talking about a body that wants to go to bed at 5 a.m. and wake up at 1 p.m.
That isn’t very conducive to the lifestyle I want. In an ideal world, I would go to bed at a reasonable time and get up around 6 a.m.
So I have spent years trying anything and everything to help me sleep.
- Dietary change
- 4 different types of bedding: bamboo, linen, Egyptian cotton, cheap ikea
- 11 different beds of all qualities
- Hot or cold room
- Multiple kinds of pajamas
- Essential oils for aromatherapy
- Natural remedies like melatonin
- Sleeping pills
And the list goes on! It has been a crazy journey, and yet most nights I hardly sleep at all.
This year, I put “Sleep Better!” on the old vision board and added it to my “hack list” again. To kick off my new goal, I turned to Google to find something I haven’t tried yet…